Tyson Wilson Ltd are delighted to be working with their new client In Dublin
As an Accommodation Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
An Accommodation Manager would also be required to evaluate guest satisfaction and set department targets and objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Oversee housekeeping operations
– Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
– Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well managed schedules
– Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures – Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the Housekeeping Team with an emphasis on training and teamwork
– Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
– Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
– Ensure staffing levels cover business demands
– Ensure ongoing training
– Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
– Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
– Recruit, manage, train and develop the Housekeeping/Laundry team
– Competent in property management systems
– Assist other departments wherever necessary
What are we looking for? .
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow: – Housekeeping experience in the hotel/leisure/retail sector in a managerial or supervisory capacity – High level of commercial awareness and cost control capabilities – Previous experience of managing a department and Profit & Loss account – Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills – Committed to delivering high levels of customer service – Ability to work under pressure – IT proficiency – Excellent grooming standards – Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
To apply for this role please send your CV via the link
Job Type: Full-timeApply for this job.