Energis is currently recruiting an Account Executive for our busy manufacturing client based in Co Louth.
With a focus on identifying and developing new sales relationships, the successful Account Executive will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to ensure key business objectives are achieved. You will assume primary responsibility for managing existing business relationships specifically in the EMEA region.
- Manage the day to day business with existing channel partners
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with distribution and retail partners in the Middle East region
- Negotiate terms of Distribution Agreements including pricing, payment terms, MOQ’s, targets, etc
- Achieve new business and profitability targets by closely managing pricing, negotiating terms, managing product mix and marketing activity execution
- Work closely with the EMEA Sales Manager/APAC Sales Manager and the Operations team to plan production based on accurate sales forecasts
- Manage and report on key metrics to track progress weekly and adjust the plan as needed to deliver results
- Regular reporting on performance against plan, including secondary data from distributors
- Feedback trends, opportunities and competitor information from customer meetings, sales events and key market visits to management
- Drive customer relationships through regular meetings in person, by phone, Video call
- Develop and execute customer-specific business plans that are aligned to customer sales and marketing strategies
- Leverage analytics and insights from internal and external / customer systems to gain advantage over competitors
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing export business with a particular focus on the Middle East market
- Proven track record in exceeding new business targets and objectives
- Excellent communication, time management, organization and presentation skills
- Well versed in making key tactical decisions and will have sound experience in new business and new territory planning processes. ?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications.
- Flexibility to travel (role has expected travel 40% of the time)
Salary is in the region of €40 – 50k + bonus depending on experience.
The business is going through significant growth and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and thriving international brand.
For further information or a confidential discussion please APPLY NOW through the link!Apply for this job.