Account Manager Aviation
Account Manager – Aviation
About the role
The company is growing and has exciting new market offerings with its existing products and also new products that are ready for market, to meet the evolving needs of the industries in which it sells. It is looking for an experienced Account Manager to develop new business opportunities within our existing customer base as well as manage these existing customers.
The role of Account Manager is an important leading commercial position, requiring a progressive thinking approach to managing a broad range of activities in strategic thinking, business forecasting and development, solution selling, commercial negotiation, and contractual assurance.
Ideal candidates will possess excellent industry specific knowledge (Aviation). They will have a minimum of 5 years specific experience of complex solution selling, spanning large scale/enterprise level software licence sales along with the associated implementation, support and managed services.
About Capita | AMT Sybex
Capita AMT Sybex is part of Capita plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide world leading Enterprise Asset Management software for organisations within the infrastructure and energy industries. We provide solutions in three key areas; Mobility, Smart Energy and Enterprise Asset Management.
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working within the Aviation Sector
- Experience of complex solution selling at an enterprise level to large organisations
- Experience of selling software products with associated, implementation services, support and managed services
- 5-10 years proven success in account management including:
- Selling large scale complex enterprise scale solutions
- Account planning and management of large clients
- Sales rationalization – short and long term sales plans based on market and capabilities
- Market analysis
- Building of strong customer relationships, operating at Director level within client organisations
- Qualifying potential opportunities
- Understanding potential customers problems and drivers and recognising whether solutions could address their needs
- Leading teams during sales cycles and tender processes – coordinating and driving presales, business development, legal and operational input, and from partners and 3rd parties where appropriate.
- Engaging with and leading input into other organisations during their sales cycles for example systems integrators
- Production of bid responses and other materials as part of formal tender processes
- Essential competencies:
- Commercial Acumen
- Senior Level Relationship Building and Management
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, car allowance or company car and a very competitive commission structure, we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita’s vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.Apply for this job.