Accounting Technician, Donegal, Permanent Role, Salary from £23,000
Your new company
You will work for a leading company based in Donegal with operations throughout Europe, America and the Middle East.
Your new role
As Accounting Technician you will report directly to the Company Accountant your duties will include a varied range of accounts related responsibilities including: assist in the preparation of Management Accounts; preparation of VAT returns; inter-company reconciliations; stock reconciliations and analysis; preparation of monthly bank reconciliations and accounts payable duties.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience in a Manufacturing / High volume environment
- Accounting Technician Qualification or 3rd level qualification
What you’ll get in return
You will work for a leading company in a busy accounts department. This is a full-time role Monday to Friday and you will be offered a very competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.