We are seeking to recruit an accounts administrator for our fast paced production facility in Lough Egish Castleblayney. The successful candidate will join an established financial team and will provide administrative and general support to the finance team, and other teams as required.
- Delivery coordination: incoming and outgoing
- Reconciling monthly accounts.
- Preparing accruals for month end.
- Reconciling petty cash.
- Dealing with invoice queries.
- Liaising with accounts department at group level.
- Preparing JBP Reports weekly.
- Preparing purchase price tracker weekly.
- Organisation of credit card transactions.
- Maintaining full communication with all relevant stake holders.
- Processing manual payments.
- All other duties as required.
- The successful candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must be computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel. Knowledge of SAP purchasing system would be a definite advantage.
- A professional, pleasant, positive manner is essential along with good communication skills along with the ability to liaise with people at various levels within the organisation in a respectful manner.
- Ability to prioritise important tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail.