Euro 20k to Euro 22k depending on experience
Reactive Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to join a leading employer based in their Castleblayney facility
The successful candidate will join an established financial team and will provide administrative and general support to the finance team, and other teams as required. Duties will include;
- Delivery coordination: incoming and outgoing
- Reconciling monthly accounts.
- Preparing accruals for month end.
- Reconciling petty cash.
- Dealing with invoice queries.
- Liaising with accounts department at group level.
- Preparing JBP Reports weekly.
- Preparing purchase price tracker weekly.
- Organisation of credit card transactions.
- Maintaining full communication with all relevant stake holders.
- Processing manual payments.
- The successful candidate must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must be computer literate with knowledge of Word, Excel. Knowledge of SAP purchasing system would be a definite advantage.
- A professional, pleasant, positive manner is essential along with good communication skills along with the ability to liaise with people at various levels within the organisation in a respectful manner.
- Ability to prioritise important tasks and manage time effectively.
- Excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail
In return you can expect a competitive salary along excellent career progression opportunities
This is just one of the hundreds of exciting and rewarding opportunities we are currently recruiting for right across the province. For the most up to date job listings please visit www.reactiverecruitment .com, follow us on twitter and like us on Facebook or call a member of our team on 028 9009 9211Apply for this job.