Group Financial Controller
Andras House, 60 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7BB
Rate of Pay:
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
• 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths at grade C or above or equivalent qualification
• Experience in an Accounts Assistant role – Payroll, Payables and Receivables
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience of Sage line 50 and Sage Payroll
• Proven experience of dealing with a high volume of work
• Hospitality experience
Purpose of Job:
To assist in the management and control of the company’s accounts function.
• Coding and processing supplier invoices reconciling any discrepancies.
• Liaising with suppliers regarding any invoice queries
• Preparing payments to pay authorized supplier invoices within the credit terms.
• Entering transactions to computerised accounts system – using SAGE
• Balance Purchase Ledger control accounts for month end
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Reconciliation of monthly bank statements
• Supplier Price Analysis
• Generating sales invoices
• Reviewing sales ledger/aged debtor list for overdue accounts
• Following up on outstanding debtors; obtaining payments whilst maintaining customer goodwill
• Answering and resolving customer queries regarding disputed invoices
• Oversee Credit Management for New & Existing Customers
• Allocating cash receipts against aged debtors
• Entering transactions to computerised accounts system
• Provide back up for sales ledger/revenue processing
• Input and process all aspects of monthly and weekly payroll including, and not limited to, joiners, leavers, changes to terms and conditions
• Ensuring sickness, holidays, overtime, pensions and other payroll amendments are calculated accurately
• Deal with all employee payroll enquiries
• Liaise with the HR Administration team regarding individual employee payroll queries and payments
• Monthly reconciliation of payroll control accounts, creation of journals as and when required
• Monthly reconciliation of control accounts.
• Reviewing and authorising the monthly payroll calculation prior to sign-off;
• Responsible for the preparation of the files for the release of the BACS payments;
• Process Year End requirements
• HMRC returns
* The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list and you will be expected to comply with any reasonable requests or duties directed by managementApply for this job.