Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller
Accounts Receivable Job
On behalf of our client, manufacturing company in Lurgan, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable for a permanent role.
- Dealing with internal/external customer enquiries.
- Review AR accounts for inaccurate transactions.
- Review cash receipt, overdue invoices, refunds, etc.
- Bank/remittance data received and input.
- Credit card payment information received and input.
Qualifications & Experience:
- GCSE or equivalent including Maths and English.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role as an accounts receivable or credit controller
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with a high volume of transactions
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to solve problems
Would suit a proactive team player with experience of liaising at all levels, to a consistently high standard.
Please email your CV to Dominika Malcher – email@example.com
Keywords: accounts receivable, credit controller, accounts administrator, account, accounts assistant, finance, finance administratorApply for this job.