Agricultural Sales Representative – Donegal
Agriculture Sales Representative required in the Donegal area.
Superb opportunity for an ambitious and target-driven individual looking to develop their career in sales with on-going training and support provided
We are currently recruiting an ambitious, focused individual for our client, a true market leader and quickly growing, fertilisation and mineral supplier to the farming industry, with a multi-million pound turnover. This dynamic company is experiencing a period of continued growth and now has an additional position on their sales team to offer a successful candidate, with superb long-term career progression opportunities. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling a range of agricultural products, to farmers and farmers buying groups throughout the Region.
- Farming background with an excellent knowledge of farming
- Reliable and flexible individual.
- Enthusiastic and conscientious.
- Excellent rapport building skills.
- Relevant qualification in Agriculture is desirable
- Salary: A basic salary
- Commission: ££ excellent anticipated 1st year OTE Uncapped!!!
- Benefits: Company Car, Mobile, and definite opportunities for long-term career progression.
Apply or call Luke Simpson on 02870326600 for further informationApply for this job.