What you will do:
Adhering to company QA processes the employee will work in a medium size Application Support & Development/Implementation Teams taking direction from team leads and senior developers to help maintain & expand our products and supporting implementations – Reporting, Dataloads, Interfaces.
- Working as part of the Application Support Team to help maintain & expand our product
- Working with Development/Implementation Team on activities to support implementation – Reporting, Dataloads, Interfaces
- Developing using VB.Net, ASP.Net and ASP
- Working with SQL Server
- Working with Report Designers such as SSRS.
- Working with clients in Ireland and abroad.
- Opportunities for travel and career development within the Team.
Your experience will include:
- Relevant Third Level Degree
- Strong knowledge of VB.Net or C# mandatory 2 years minimum
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly focused
- Excellent motivation skills
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks
- Good client facing & customer service skills/experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Capable of clearly communicating and presenting technical concepts and issues
- Professional certification(s) desired
- Post-graduate degree desired
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Visual Basic 6.0
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, car allowance or company car, we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.Apply for this job.