An exciting new opportunity has become available for an Android Developer to join our clients’ expanding Mobile Development department reporting directly to the Head of Development. This new role is ideal for experienced Android developers who are interested in using advanced technologies developing innovative android applications that will roll out globally.
For this role, my client is seeking experienced Android developers who have commercial experience in designing, developing and releasing several Android applications. Additionally those developers that would like to contribute to generating first class mobile user-interfaces, well-designed client libraries, and efficient web services.
- You will be involved in the design, implementation, and unit testing of Android apps to UX specification, whilst maintaining code quality
- Component and API design supporting separation of UI presentation layers and testable client-side services.
- Work with other developers to create solutions that support security system interactions with Android devices, and data rich web services
- 2+ years working with the Android
- Solid OO design and development experience
- Experience with Android TCP networking stack
- Use of Source control (git), continuous integration, and testing techniques
- MVC, multithreaded programming, asynchronous programming, design patterns
- Able to demonstrate technical proficiency across a significant part of the Android framework and common third-party libraries
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately. If you would like to find out more about this position or other Android opportunities in confidence please contact our Mobile Recruitment specialist: Zara Mc Brien on 01 525 3404 or 085 230 8394.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.