Area Sales Representative – Laboratory Equipment
My client is a well-established supplier of leading scientific equipment, consumables and instrumentation to laboratories throughout Ireland. Core market specialities include Biospecimen preparation, storage and safekeeping for Tissue Culture Laboratories. Heating and cooling technology for Pharma process control systems and cell culture and fermentation systems. They have the ability to design and project manage the delivery of a total system.
They now seek to recruit an Area Sales Representative / Manager to help further develop the business in the North of Ireland including Northern Ireland. Working with a lot of autonomy you will develop and nurture existing accounts whilst actively seeking out new prospects.
- Selling wide range of scientific products and services using creative solution provisions.
- Maintaining positive business relationships, expanding network of contacts to ensure a positive sales pipeline.
- Plan and organise visits to service existing accounts, take orders and promote new products.
- Weekly reporting, weekly work plans, monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Achieve agreed annual sales and margin targets.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory / market sales potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep up to date with best practices and promotional trends
You will have proven experience as an Area Sales Representative / Manager in the scientific market in Ireland. You will be a natural communicator with the ability to build productive business professional relationships. You will enjoy selling and negotiating with good prioritisation, time-management and multi-tasking skills.
You will have the ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to specific the audience needs, you’ll be competent in using MS Office with familiarity with CRM systems. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales, you will possess excellent relationship management skills. Degree or equivalent relevant third level education essential.
Attractive starting salary of £35,000 to £40,000 in addition there are performance related sales commission/bonuses. Company car, phone, 28 days holiday.
Interested? Contact Bill Ashe at Staff Source on 02890517051 for more information. Send your CV using apply button. Feel free to call for a confidential chat.Apply for this job.