Automation Engineer – Co Louth
Really exciting, career enhancing opportunity, working for a world class specialist manufacturing company based in Co Louth, The company is part of a Group that has a Global presence, and employs over 7000 staff worldwide. The company is experiencing tremendous growth at present.
Specifically, your skills profile includes ……..
– Degree Educated in Electrical Engineering or Automation Engineering
– Expertise in Electrical and SCADA / PLC Control systems – proven ability to design, problem solve and trouble shoot these systems to ensure continuous operation
– Have proven Project Engineering skills within an industrial / heavy manufacturing industry
– Have a minimum of 5 years industrial / manufacturing experience working as an Electrical Automation Engineer
This great company offers a wide range of benefits in addition to a competitive salary including
– For an initial confidential discussion on thi sfantastic opportunity,
Contact me, Kevin Curran in Cpl Engineering on direct dial +44 28 30 253 458Apply for this job.