BDM (IT Solutions, Dublin)
We are keen to hear from Business Development Managers with proven experience in selling IT Infrastructure, Software and Managed Service Solutions. Applications will only be considered from candidates with relevant industry experience and a strong network of both Public and Private Sector clients throughout the South of Ireland.
A ‘Hunter Gatherer’ mentality is essential for this role as it will focus on the growth of the existing business as well as bringing new clients to the table particularly from the Private Sector. It is essential that you are able to maintain long term customer relations as well as dedicate a large percentage of your time to targeting new business opportunities. Your duties will include:
- Develop sales plan for suitable new business opportunities
- Understand clients business to identify suitable solutions from our client’s services
- Develop and maintain relationships with top decision makers
- Qualify suitable business opportunities and build pipeline
- Lead pre-sales team to win new business
- Liaise with other business functions to maximise business in assigned territory
- Ensure continuous growth with consistent sales activity
- Deliver on agreed sales and revenue targets
- Keep up to date with market trends
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in new business sales for IT Solutions, Managed Services and Infrastructure areas
- Strong existing network of clients throughout ROI
- Solid understanding of complex infrastructure, Cloud, Managed Service solutions, Data Centre, InfoSec, Virtualisation, and SAN solutions
- Experience of full Sales Management Cycle
- Experience of negotiating large scale commercial deals
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage customers at all levels
- Self-starter with good technical knowledge
Depending on sales experience, technical knowledge and interview performance this an excellent base salary with uncapped commission, company car allowance, pension and healthcare benefits. Based on the nature of the role 40% travel will be required.
To hear more on this opportunity send your CV via the link below or call the Ciaran Boyle on 028 9082 0947. Please note that WPR is acting as an Agency on behalf of our Client.Apply for this job.