Bid Manager – JO2761
Job Ref. No.: JO2761
Location: Co. Donegal
Salary Negotiable, Commensurate with Experience
Our client is a respected and successful market leading and well-established Construction Company with a reputation for delivering projects on time and to the highest possible standard. They have a very impressive portfolio of projects within the Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Educational, Pharmaceutical, Retail, & Leisure sectors. They have grown year on year and have a core ethos based on staff development, Innovation and client satisfaction. Due to continued growth and an increasing project portfolio, they wish to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified Bid Manager for their main office in the Northwest.
Main purpose of the job and key responsibilities are as follows:
- Overall responsibility for Pre-qualification & Tender Works Proposal submissions
- Responsible for project managing all prequal/tender related activity and communicating deadlines to key stakeholders in order that submission deadlines are on target
- To prepare and present bid proposals to potential clients as part of the prequalification & tender process
- Devise customised innovative solutions which will form part of the win strategy
- Marketing including presentations, events, advertising, branding & media
- Relevant Diploma/Degree level qualification
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience gained within a similar role with demonstrable experience in writing and winning successful tender proposals
- Excellent bid-writing skills with the ability to write both creatively and logically to produce quality and compelling bid documents that, in essence, win new business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as project management, time management
- Decision making and analytical skills
- High level of computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a strong sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “Word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review.
All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close/fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released to a client.
As an organisation, Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.