Bid Writer Leading Contractor Dublin
Bid Writer – Leading Contractor Dublin
· Location: Dublin
· Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
· Salary: Negotiable
· Date: 29/04/16
CSR is currently working on behalf of one of a leading international construction contractor in their recruitment of a Bid Writer.
The company have established themselves as a market leader in delivering large scale construction projects to a range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
Due to recent expansion they are now in a position to add to their busy bid team based in Dublin.
To support our Proposals Team in the writing of persuasive work winning pre-qualification documentation together with the development of the existing Knowledge Bank
· Gather, collate and format data in order to meet the requirements of prequalification documentation
· Write customer specific responses to questions raised during the prequalification process
· Liaise with and co-ordinate answers from others within the company who are tasked with answering technically specific questions
· Proof read such incoming text and proof read final documentation prior to issue
· Maintain a current library of CVs, data sheets and project case studies
· Maintain the Knowledge Bank of standard responses and capture ‘best practice’ solutions and answers at the end of every prequalification document
· Using the network of Company Business Development & proposals contact capture ‘best practice’ from other business units within the Group
· Using digital interfaces, such as the company’s intranet, capture Balfour Beatty’s ‘best practice’ from around the world.
Personal qualities & experience:
The following qualities/experience are essential:
· Thorough knowledge of Word, Excel and in-Design publishing software
· Good report writing skills
· Pays attention to detail and will see tasks through to completion
· Is a team player with good interpersonal skills
· Is a self starter who can manage their own time and proactively seek and execute activities that will add value to their function
· The following qualities/experience are desirable:
· Has knowledge of the construction industry or experience within a project based organisation
· Experience of completing Government and other agency PQQ’s.
· Previous experience in the same role.
In return you will be offered a top salary and benefits package along with continued career progression opportunities
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Jonathan Derby at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.