Bids Manager, Professional Services, Dublin
Bids Manager, Dublin City Centre
About the role:
Joining an award-winning employer which can boast ‘best in class’ for numerous European, Irish and UK awards, this strategic hire will play a crucial role in maintaining this law firm’s prominent position in the market place.
Working closely with a number of the business stakeholders, to include Partners/Heads of Department, you will have overall responsibility for the completion and management of all bids and pitches for new business generation. You will manage the production of pitch documents, completed to the highest degree of accuracy, across all of the practice areas within the firm.
The firm currently boasts a wide range of clients from a range of industry sectors operating within the local, National and International markets.
You won’t be alone……. You will also have the support of a team around you to include executives and more senior level team members.
Although you may be an experienced Bids Manager (or operating at similar level) within the legal or professional services industry, this role may also suit an experienced lawyer that has a real passion for business development and winning business, wishing to make a move away from a transactional legal role.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Identifying, tracking and coordinating opportunities to pitch for work
- Document production including developing key messages and writing content for bids/pitches.
- Project manage the completion of all bids/tenders and information required.
- Engaging with a range of Partners, Business Development and Marketing teams to ensure all deadlines for completion are met.
- Providing strategic advice on pitch strategy
- Contribute to discussions around pricing strategies and pricing models.
- Maintenance of all Bid MI and pipeline management
- Client listening and ‘post-tender’ follow up meeting where applicable.
The financial reward for this role with be excellent, it will also depend on experience. This would be an excellent role for either an experienced Bids professional keen to work within a prestigious environment or a lawyer/PSL seeking a career change within the profession.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobsApply for this job.