Branch Manager (Cavan)
Branch Manager Cavan
9.00am – 5.00pm Mon – Fri
Our client Network Personnel was originally established in 1989 to address the skills and employment needs of those living in the Magherafelt area. Since then it has won and successfully delivered several major training programmes. With a staff team of 80+ it is now a major employer in its own right. Network Personnel is currently one of the top performers in Northern Ireland in terms of Back to Work/employability initiatives.
Their major key strength is the expertise of the team who work in the company. The company has a very low staff turnover with a strong emphasis on Continuous Personal Development. Staff are committed and enthusiastic about their work and those who are client facing have a strong empathy with their target groups.
As a result of continued growth and ongoing development they wish to appoint a suitably experienced and qualified Branch Manager for the JobPath Programme in Cavan.
As the Branch Manager of the JobPath Programme you will be responsible for the delivery of the JobPath service in Co. Cavan
Key Duties/Responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
- Serving as the main point of contact for the Lead Contractor
- Observing the JobPath contractual requirements and disseminating changes in KPI, process, obligation and targets.
- Implementing change to delivery models and process as required.
- Weekly and Monthly checks of all Key Performance Indicators
- Management of contract performance targets and effectively managing under-performance
- Utilising Management Information tools to monitor performance, trends and best practice
- Reviewing caseload management, office performance and staffing requirements
- Chairing daily meetings
- Ensuring that caseload needs are met through branch capacity management
- Organising client training/workshops
- Monitoring customer service, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered
- Development of continuous improvement
- Ensuring quality and compliance regulations are adhered to
- Monitoring of budget / income and expenditure
- Developing collaborative relationships with all Stakeholders
- Degree in business or related discipline
- Determined to succeed and to achieve Key Performance Indicators
- Experienced in using Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- High proficiency in use of ICT
- Understanding of Management Information
- Line Management Experience (Minimal 2 years)
- Demonstrable experience in achieving challenging targets, including financial targets
- Experience of managing contracts
- Experience of performance management
- High degree of initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Full, clean driving licence and access to a car
- An extremely high degree of Commercial Acumen and hunger to achieve targets.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in a similar role and have knowledge of Employability Initiatives.
Closing date 14.09.16.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title. (Noted above)
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.