Our client is a long established wine company based in Dublin, supplying quality wines to many of the leading hotels, restaurants and licensed retailers throughout Ireland. As part of their ambitious growth plans they now wish to appoint an experienced –
This is a new position within the company reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Manager will be responsible for managing the development of leading brands in the companies portfolio.
The role in brief – Brand Manager:
- Identify new marketing opportunities as well as develop and implement individual brand plans with each brand owners representative.
- You will be responsible for negotiation of annual sales volumes, supply pricing and individual marketing support budgets
- Preparation of regular brand performance reports for brand owners
- Implementation and execution of brand plans and sales promotions which will include visits in both North and South of Ireland.
The ideal Brand Manager should have:
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Sound academic education – degree qualified in a marketing or similar discipline
- Proven track record of strategic planning
- Proven experience of preparing budgets and maintaining margin
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Knowledge of the WSET wine courses and experience in digital marketing would be an advantage.
- Ability to travel across Ireland (North & South) ideally living within close travelling distance to Dublin.
To find out more you can:
Submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrated how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations though the link here. You can also call Pat O’Kane on 0044 (0) 7768262758 / 048 3025 2407 in strict confidence. O’Kane Resourcing are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the employer.Apply for this job.