Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive – Growing Utilities Contractor
€30,000K DOE salary with OTE up to £50€
Are you currently working in a Business Development capacity and looking for an opportunity to progress your career with a growing utilities/civils company whose reputation for quality and delivery has seen their profile and order book go from strength to strength? If so, then please read on as this could be the opportunity you have been waiting on!
Wellington Professional Recruitment is proud to be working exclusively in partnership with our client, a fresh and dynamic contracting organisation that specialise in environmental and drainage project works seeking to expand their project activity and promote their brand in the Dublin area.
Reporting into the Managing Director, as Business Development Executive you will look after existing client accounts whilst proactively seeking new clients and revenue for the company effectively converting lead opportunities into business within the utilities/civils sector. A key part of the role will see you delivering excellent customer service and building strong professional relationships with all current clients, prospective clients, internal and external customers and maximising business opportunities by using company policy best practice.
Duties will include, but are not exhaustive to:
- Build strong and trusting client and key stakeholder relationships
- Attend relevant trade networking events
- Follow up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with potential new clients in a prompt manner
- Develop and pursue business leads within the client company sector
- Report regularly current progress to senior management.
- Manage the PQQ process.
- Assist with the bid/tender process alongside the pre-construction team.
- Produce business plans and presentations to prospective new clients on company offerings
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working in a similar Business Development role ideally within the utilities/civil engineering industry
- Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving license
- Excellent time management skills with a focused, driven and positive attitude
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate on MS Office packages with ability to make presentations at senior level
Roles like this don’t come up very often, so if you feel this exciting ‘Business Development Executive’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Key words: Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, Sales Executive, External Sales, Key Accounts Manager, Accounts Manager, Business Development Specialist, Business Development Representative, Contract Administration Assistant, Business Development Coordinator, Utility Jobs, DublinApply for this job.