Business Development Executive – Belfast
On behalf of our Client within the T Solutions sector; CPL NI are seeking to recruit a Business Development Executive to cover all of Ireland
Areas of Responsibility:
- To assist the Managing Director in the preparation of the annual Sales and Marketing Budgets for Northern / Southern Ireland.
- To achieve agreed budgeted gross profits after deduction of cost of sales.
- To develop sales growth through (1) New Customers and (2) New Markets.
- Be prepared to work in Southern Ireland 3 Days a week essential.
- To report each month on all Sales and Marketing activities to the Managing Director.
- Prepare and undertake all product demonstrations to Prospect customers.
- Preparing tenders and negotiating prices with New Customers.
- To support the Directors and Management Committee in developing Company Policy in line with a Total Quality concept.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance and development of staff ensuring that training provision is adhered to.
- To adhere to credit limits and liaise with Credit Control.
- To conduct monthly staff meetings to ensure control of all Sales and Installation activities and monitor results.
- To monitor and maintain the Companies IIP procedures.
- Be prepared to sit and pass all Technical exams as required.
- Work closely with our Internal Marketing Executive.
- Work closely with our key suppliers.
- Work with our CRM Solution and help build and develop new potential customer profiles.
- 2 to 5 Years of Sales experience selling Cloud and/or Accounting Software Solutions Essential. (Sage Knowledge Preferred)
- Have a car and full driving Licence. (Car Allowance provided)
For a confidential chat on this role please call Andrea Corrigan on: 02890725631Apply for this job.