Our client is a market leading training provider with a proven track record in delivering results for their clients allowing them to sustain their objectives through their training, employment and consultancy services. They work with hundreds of subcontractors, delivery partners and specialist support organisations creating effective and diverse supply chains to deliver high quality employment, training and IT solutions for learners, jobseekers and employers alike. They provide services to over 150,000 clients every year, working with over 100 partner organisations to deliver high quality, personalised support to help individuals achieve their ambitions and improve their lives. They have partnered with us to assist them in sourcing and appointing a results orientated Business Manager for their busy centre in Dublin City Centre.
To take overall accountability for the operational management of one of our client’s delivery centres leading and managing a team to achieve operational and financial targets and ensure an exceptional level of customer service to all service users
- Achieve the performance and financial targets as set out in the centre budget
- Analyse and interpret data to monitor performance and identify and implement
- performance and quality improvement actions and evaluate the impact of actions.
- Plan, allocate and continually evaluate use of resources ensuring optimum use of staff and infrastructure to achieve performance and financial targets.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with company culture and that
- emphasises the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organisation.
- Work with human resources to attract and retain talent; create a positive on-boarding experience for new employees and build a cohesive and motivated team focused on achieving targets and delivering an exceptional quality service for clients.
- Lead employees using the company’s performance management and staff development frameworks, setting targets, objectives, and expectations; providing feedback; coaching; mentoring; delivering training and development needs; and implementing performance improvement actions where required.
- Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, development and disciplinary action, with the assistance of human resources, when necessary.
- Maintain transparent communication.
- Appropriately communicate organisation information through centre and one-on-one meetings, and appropriate email, and regular interpersonal communication. Oversee centre timetabling and effective caseload allocation to optimise use of centre resources.
- Embed a customer service ethos in the day to day operation of the delivery centre
- Facilitate and develop collaborative working relationships with employers, complementary providers, purchased provision providers and other external stakeholders to improve outcomes for clients.
- Prepare highlight reports, action plans using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Maintain a quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; undertaking
- regular compliance checks; analysing and resolving quality and customer service problems;
- identifying trends; recommending, implementing and evaluating system and process improvements.
- Ensure compliant use of internal systems and tools to support caseload and performance management for staff and employment opportunities for customers.
- Maintain an inspiring, motivational and safe working and delivery environment ensuring compliance with the company’s policies and procedures at all times, including but not limited to Equal opportunities, Quality, health and Safety and Information Security.
- Manage own professional development and undertake necessary training and development activity as identified in the development review.
- Such other duties and responsibilities as may be determined from time to time.
- Qualifications and Experience essential
- relevant Degree level education or equivalent or demonstrable management / supervisory experience.
- Proven track record of success in a customer facing, fast paced, target orientated environment
- Significant success in managing, developing and motivating a team to exceed targets
- Previous achievements in exceptional customer service
- Good working knowledge of local labour market
- Ability to use IT software to competent level.
- Experience of managing a department or branch
- Experience of having worked in training, recruitment, sales or employability sectors
- Previous marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Experience managing financial budgets
- Ability to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify the need for, implement and manage the impact of change
- Fully computer literate
- Good report writing and structured record keeping ability
- Current full driver’s licence
- Significant success in your ability to motivate and develop your team including mentoring or coaching skills
- Confidence to formulate and deliver presentations to external stakeholders
- Ability to develop internal and external working relationships.
- Ability to collect and analyse data to inform decision making.
- Willingness to develop self and others.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria. You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title. (Noted above) Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary. Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles. Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client. As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.
A highly competitive remuneration is on offer for this post, commensurate with experience.Apply for this job.