Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst, Waterford, Contract
Business Systems Analyst / IT Business Analyst
My client is looking to give you an excellent opportunity to work as a contracted Business Systems Analyst in their Waterford office. They are a leading technology company that specialise in the financial space.
Daily Rates €300 – €350 p/d.
Purpose of the Role
The role will entail providing technical support and advice on business processes and systems issues in both run mode and development of new processes.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with client stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the team
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Excellent time management, organising and planning skills with a keen attention to detail
What you need for this position
- 5+ years’ experience desirable in a Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst role
- 2+ years’ experience in annuities, life insurance, financial systems, mutual funds, or financial services experience
- Drive to lead process and system improvement initiatives facilitating business and system change
- Broad understanding of business, business technology and applications
- 3RD Level Qualification in relevant discipline and awareness of Project Management methodologies
- Previous experience with facilitation and leading cross functional and regional review meetings
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills, particularly with senior executives
If this role does interest you, please apply through the link provided or contact Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.