C# Developer | Dublin | C# ; .NET ; WCF ; SQL
My client is a renowned, international investment and hedge fund management company in central Dublin. They are currently recruiting for a C# Developer at an intermediate level due to growth and expansion of key markets.
The firm is particularly keen to hear from candidates who have a strong C# .NET development background and experience in a similar sector (i.e. fund services, financials, trading platforms)
Salary EUR50,000-60,000 + Benefits – Mid-level C# Developer – Dublin City Centre
The company systems are built using core .NET technologies, and the C# Developer will be involved at key points across the full development life cycle. With offices in the USA and across Europe, this is a unique opportunity to challenge yourself every day in a specialised business sector.
The company is branching into exciting new markets at present, creating the chance to work with a prestige name on new C# .NET development projects. This is a fast-paced role with an emphasis on quality of delivery, while the option to travel is available if desired.
C# Developer – Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience in C# .NET development
- Experience in financial services, fund accounting or trading platforms
- BSc in a relevant degree subject (preferred)
- Strong C# and SQL Server experience
- Stored Procedures particularly useful
- Experienced in WCF, backend web services
- Exposure to WPF and Unit Testing / Test Automation would be ideal but not necessary
- Mathematical background and competence is highly advantageous
J.B. Farrell is a specialist recruiter for the Irish C# market. Apply today through the link, and contact in confidence to discuss your next career step on +353 (0)1 525 3404 or +353 (0)85 188 1336.
To view further C# Developer positions please visit http://www.reperiohumancapital.com/jobs/software-development
Keywords: .NET Developer ; .NET ; C# Developer ; C# ; .NET Engineer ; C# Engineer ; Intermediate .NET Developer ; Intermediate C# Developer
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.