C Developer – Limerick
C / Linux Developer – Limerick
In this position, you will be working with a company who develop hardware products, so to be considered for this position, you must have previous exposure to working with hardware engineers, or enjoy working close to the hardware.
In this position, you will be working primarily on the middle layer, however part of your role will require you to work on kernel and driver development and work on the application layer.
• minimum of 3 years C/C++ experience and good embedded exposure
• good expertise with working on the middle layer, and knowledge of kernel + application level development
• experience or desire to work close to the hardware
• experience with linux and windows OS
• linux kernel or driver development experience
• experience working on embedded systems, and working with low level hardware
Salary and Benefits
• expected salary (35k – 55k) which is potentially negotiable, depending on experience
• private healthcare + pension package
• entitlement to company performance bonus
If this role is of interest to you, then apply with your CV to the link provided, alternatively contact Con McBride (+353 (0) 1525 3404) to discuss this role in more detail
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.Apply for this job.