C# Software Developer / C# Forbrir Bogearra
The Role/An Ról:
Randox Teoranta are currently seeking candidates who have good experience in C# to contribute to the software development of Engineering R&D projects. You will be part of a growing team building innovative products for use in the healthcare industry.
The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir:
The successful applicant will have:
• Good experience with C# (3+ Years).
• Experience with at least one of WPF, Silverlight or Windows Forms (1+ Years).
• Experience with SQL Server or a similar relational database.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience working in an engineering team.
• Experience communicating with and controlling embedded software
• Experience with UI Design patterns such as MVVM
• Experience unit testing.
• Experience designing software applications and UML modelling.
• Experience with TFS or another source control toolset.
• Experience with Microsoft ALM toolset.
• Experience using the Entity Framework or another ORM.
• Experience in all stages of a SDLC such as Agile, V-Model or Waterfall SDLC.
• Experience developing software within a controlled process.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Who we are/Cé muid:
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
What next/Caidé anois:
Submit a cover letter & CV via e-mail to: email@example.com
Please quote the appropriate job reference 17/SDDM in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.