C++ Software Developers/C++ Forbrir Bogearra (Donegal)
The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir:
The successful applicant will have:
• A degree level qualification in a software related discipline OR suitable software industry experience.
• A minimum of 3 years’ industry experience in C++
• Experience with QT Creator or Visual Studio C++
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience developing software for use on Linux. • Experience working in an Engineering team.
• Experience communicating with and controlling embedded software.
• Experience with User Interface development.
• Experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
• Experience with CVS or another Source Control toolset.
• Experience in all stages of a SDLC such as Agile, V-Model or Waterfall SDLC.
• Experience developing software within a controlled process.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.Apply for this job.