C# Software Engineer – Intermediate Level – Co. Donegal
C# Software Engineers with intermediate level of commercial experience, are required for a dynamic, rapidly growing medical research and development company. C# Software Engineers with intermediate level of commercial experience, are required for a dynamic, rapidly growing medical research and development company.
With over 1400 employees and offices in 145 countries worldwide, we are a global market leader within our industry committed to revolutionising healthcare on a global scale. Be part of our journey working on the development of new and innovative diagnostic solutions for hospitals, clinical, research and molecular labs, food testing, forensic toxicology, veterinary labs and life sciences.
Join our team of talented, dynamic, and passionate software engineers, working with highly skilled scientists, mathematicians, embedded systems engineers, electrical and mechanical design engineers, and software testers to deliver a new generation of diagnostic solutions.
These positions are based at our facility in Dungloe, Co. Donegal.
Our software engineers,
- are passionate about designing new high quality solutions for novel problems.
- are passionate about automated testing and continuous integration.
- are passionate about refining our solutions to make world class products.
- enjoy the challenges of learning new cutting-edge technologies (e.g. Azure IOT Hubs, HoloLens, VS2017).
- enjoy the challenges of working with a variety of disciplines every day.
- enjoy working in a dynamic research and development environment.
- enjoy being part of an iterative, agile development team.
- love working almost exclusively on new development.
Is this you? Do you have the following experience?
- Intermediate level of software development experience with commercial experience in C#.
- A minimum of a 2:1 Honours Degree in STEM related discipline.
- Experience of requirements gathering.
- Experience with UI Design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP
- Experience with SQL Server or a similar relational database.
- Experience of Unit testing.
- Experience with TFS or another source control toolset.
- Experience in all stages of a SDLC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an Engineering team.
- Experience using the Entity Framework or another ORM.
- Experience communicating with and controlling embedded devices using wired and wireless communication protocols.
- Experience of Microsoft ALM tools.
- Experience of any WPF, UWP, WCF, Xamarin, Azure, IOT technologies, Telerik or ASP.NET
- Experience in any of JAVA, C++, C or Delphi.
- Experience working within a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of EN 62304 and ISO 14971
To get a glimpse of the type of product you could be working on look here:
Please quote the appropriate job reference 17/SECD in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Apply for this job.