C++ Software Engineer – Intermediate Level – Co. Donegal
C++ Software Engineers with 2+ years’ commercial software engineering experience, are required for a dynamic, rapidly growing medical research and development company.
With over 1400 employees and offices in 145 countries worldwide, we are a global market leader within our industry committed to revolutionising healthcare on a global scale. Be part of our journey working on the development of new and innovative diagnostic solutions for hospitals, clinical, research and molecular labs, food testing, forensic toxicology, veterinary labs and life sciences.
Join our team of talented, dynamic, and passionate software engineers, working with highly skilled scientists, mathematicians, embedded systems engineers, electrical and mechanical design engineers, and software testers to deliver a new generation of diagnostic solutions.
These positions will be based at our facility in Dungloe, Co. Donegal.
Our software engineers,
- are passionate about designing new high quality solutions for novel problems.
- are passionate about automated testing and continuous integration.
- are passionate about refining our solutions to make world class products.
- enjoy the challenges of learning new cutting-edge technologies
- enjoy the challenges of working with a variety of disciplines every day.
- enjoy working in a dynamic research and development environment.
- enjoy being part of an iterative, agile development team.
- love working almost exclusively on new development.
Is this you? Do you have the following experience?
- A minimum of 2 years’ software development experience with C++.
- Experience of requirements gathering.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar relational database.
- Experience with Linux Shell Scripting.
- Experience with Git, CVS or another source control toolset.
- Experience in all stages of the SDLC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an Engineering team.
- Experience mentoring junior developers.
- Experience with QT Creator C++ (1+ Years).
- Experience with UI Development.
- Experience of Unit testing.
- Experience communicating with and controlling embedded devices.
- Experience writing commercial applications on Linux.
- Experience in one of C, C# or Delphi
- Experience in Agile, V-Model or Waterfall SDLC.
- Experience working within a regulated environment.
To get a glimpse of the type of product you could be working on look here:
Please quote the appropriate job reference 17/SEDD in all communication.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.Apply for this job.