CAD REVIT modeller Dublin and London
CAD REVIT modeller – Dublin and London
£35,000 – £45,000 plus full benifits package
Due to recent successes we are now recruiting for a CAD or REVIT modeller for full time positions in the Dublin (and London) offices of a well known Building Services Consultancy.
These full time permanent appointments are based in Dublin and London and report to the Technical Director or Managing Director as required, with the direct support of the design teams, and the combined expertise and back office of the overall Group.
As a valued employee of this fast moving, agile consultancy, you will not be pigeon-holed into one sector. You will be actively encouraged to advance your career, including attending many in-house CPD activities and real chartership support for those that need it.
This award winning consultancy works in the hotel, health, commercial and industrial industries for both the Public and Private sectors. They have offices in Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and London, and their reputation for being dedicated to developing innovative and sustainable engineering solutions for a diverse client base has been well deserved.
As a REVIT or CAD designer you will be responsible for:
- Assist and Co-ordinate the 3D modelling aspect within the design team.
- Implement best practice procedures.
- Elements of design input and strong report writing skills.
- Document controlling drawings and attending site meetings.
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity you will have:
- At least 2 years in a similar Technician role within an architectural or M&E consultancy.
- Experience of both 2D and 3D AutoCAD design and experience of creating BIM models using Revit.
- Strong communication skills with a proactive approach.
- A third level qualification in a related discipline in Architecture or Engineering.
If you feel this ‘Revit Co-ordinator’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.