Care Manager / Director Dublin
As Director of Nursing, you will undertake the role and responsibilities of the Person-in- Charge in line with the Health Act 2007, related regulations and standards published by the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA).
Accountable to the Clinical Director, the successful applicant will be required to provide and manage a professional care and nursing service while actively contributing to the development of the Nursing Home, its residents and staff.
- Registered nursing qualification (on, or eligible to be on, the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI)
- 7 years’ relevant post registration nursing experience
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience within elderly care
- Minimum of 3 years’ management/supervisory experience, including team leadership with resource planning and allocation
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, relatives/visitors, employees, management and external bodies e.g. GPs, hospitals, HSE, HIQA, etc.
- Post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care and
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent will be an advantage. In the absence of such a qualification, the appointee will be required to undertake such training.
An excellent remuneration package will be provided to the successful candidate including the provision of continuing professional development. Director of Nursing Band 3 (General) salary scale applies to this position ranging from €63,652 to €67,982 depending on experience.
To register your interest, please send an up to date CV using the link below, or contact Francis Gilmore for a confidential discussion on 028 9066 8035.
Apply for this job.