Category Sales Specialist – Meat & Poultry – Henderson Foodservice Ltd
Henderson Foodservice Ltd Opportunity
Come and join the sales team at Northern Ireland’s award winning, leading foodservice provider. Deloitte Best Managed Company 2015/2016, winners of the Company of the Year UTV Business Eye Award 2015/2016 and Silver Investors in People accredited makes us the company to work with.
Due to significant growth and investment in this category, we are supporting our ambitious growth plans in Northern & Southern Ireland and are recruiting for a;
Category Sales Specialist – Meat & Poultry – Ref: 8686
If you’re passionate about food, love eating out and staying in touch with the latest food trends and innovations; WE WANT YOU!
Reporting to the Category Sales Manager, the role involves;
· Driving of category (meat) development in line with Company’s strategic direction.
· Dealing with buyers, business owners, chefs and catering managers to offer a tailored category solution.
· Driving sales and margin whilst excelling in customer service, generating new business and growing existing accounts.
· Enhancing and maintaining our competitive edge through understanding and interpreting customer / market trends.
What you need to apply:
· Minimum 2 years foodservice experience and/or fresh protein category sales experience.
· Considerable experience in developing and driving strategic sales plans.
· Knowledge of meat and poultry products/cuts in the Irish foodservice market.
· Proven commercial acumen.
· Sales experience including developing key accounts.
· Butchery experience an advantage but not an essential.
· IT literacy, including MS Office applications.
What you get in return:
· A competitive salary, uncapped bonus & benefits.
· Contributory pension scheme (6% employer contribution).
· 30 days leave (increases to 36 with service).
· Healthcare, life assurance, employee assistance program and social club.
· Employee discount on groceries and fuel in Henderson Retail Spar/EUROSPAR stores & more.
· Great opportunities to get involved in our many social and fundraising activities and have some fun at work!
· Opportunity to work closely with a Sales and Telesales Team of 75+ and develop your career within a progressive organisation.
Please note, based on the response, the company may increase the criteria.
Please be advised that we do not accept paper application forms. All applications for any external vacancies must be submitted online.
Completed application forms must be returned by Midnight on Friday, 16th September 2016.
Please note any correspondence in relation to this post will be made via email. Please ensure that henderson-group.com is added to your contacts/safe list. Please also check your junk mailbox for any correspondence.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.Apply for this job.