CBRE have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Manager at Marshes Shopping Centre Dundalk.
The Centre has over 50 Retailers including Penneys, Dunnes Stores, H&M, New Look, Boots, and Costa Coffee among many others.
- To play a strategic role in shaping the marketing strategy, alongside the appointed agency to drive centre footfall and sales.
- To review the performance management and control of all contract staff, including a regular review of the scope of service provided.
- Work closely with the local authority to ensure that the public realm is maintained to the highest of standards.
- To drive the trading performance and Retail experience of the Centre.
- To provide accurate and timely compilation of accounting, turnover and footfall data for the presentation of reports for the landlord and respective parties.
- To adopt an active role in the support of the Retailers Association/Local Chamber of Commerce, County Council and Gardaí.
- Additionally, the person will play a key role in the development of new initiatives and participation in the wider business and public community e.g. liaising with Town Centre Management etc. The Centre Manager will act as an ambassador for the Landlord within the community.
- Management experience gained within a high profile retail or leisure environment.
- BCSC Diploma in Shopping Centre Management preferred or working towards this.
- Be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge and approach to addressing the key business challenges facing the retail market.
- Experience in service charge management.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to lead a team to achieve results.
- Experience of working in a busy, demanding and pressured environment with the ability to quickly resolve issues whilst maintaining credibility of the Centre and the brand.
- Awareness of retailers and commercialisation.
- Knowledge of H&S and Environmental legislation with practical experience in the implementation of procedures.
A salary commensurate with experience will be available for this prestigious position.
To apply please send covering letter and CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 13th January 2017Apply for this job.