Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
4 star hotel based in Donegal seeks 3-3 Chef de Parties to assist the team while you are being developed into a higher level chef via there on going in house training
Chef de Partie Reporting to:
Head Chef Overall Objectives: To assist the Head Chef in the kitchen operation and ensure the company’s reputation for food quality is maintained at all times.
· To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Sous / Head Chef.
· To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location. · To assist with stock taking when required. · To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate. Client Service:
· To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
· To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs. People:
· To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
· To treat members of the team at location as you would expect to be treated.
· To demonstrate and instruct Commis Chefs in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by the Sous / Head Chef Financial Management:
· To compile all food orders for sections under your supervision, ensuring food standards and cost are agreed with the Head Chef; to ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards.
· To gain an understanding of food costing, sales mix and menu planning. Recruitment & Selection Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment: · To adhere to the company’s Hygiene, Health and Safety policies.
· To rigorously follow the company cleaning schedules.
· To ensure that food storage areas are maintained in accordance with the company’s Hygiene, Healthy and Safety policies and procedures. Additional Responsibilities:
· To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Sous / Head Chef and attend training courses as identified.
· To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
· To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
· To attend training sessions when required.
· To ensure compliance with the company’s policy on safer recruitment and safeguarding children and young adults at all times whilst at work.
Salary Paying around 24,000 EuroApply for this job.