Chef De Partie
About the job
An exclusive 4 star Hotel in County Donegal. Our client has a flair for creating great food with a real twist. A dynamic kitchen that continuously produces top end dynamic dishes and has seen many awards won in recent years our client is pushing the culinary boundaries.
You will need to be passionate about cooking, hard working and reliable. You must be able to work well within a team and have experience working in a busy kitchen
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
Salary: €25K negotiableApply for this job.