Chef de Partie
We are looking for a professional Chef de Partie to amaze the patrons of our establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important factor to a client’s contentment. The ultimate goal is to expand our clientele and reputation to ensure long- term success.
– Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
– Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
– Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
– Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
– Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
– Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
– Proven experience in Chef de Partie role
– Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
– Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
– knowledge of best cooking practices
– Culinary school diploma
Salary around €24- 28,000 plus.Apply for this job.