Chef De Partie
3- 4 Month Contract – Immediate start available.
Our client is a busy, fully licensed restaurant situated by the sea in County Donegal establised over twenty years ago.
On their behalf we are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join their team in the busy summer months.
The ideal candidate:
- Over 3 years’ experience as a Chef in a similar role
- Experience in working in very busy Restaurant environment
- Fully HACCP trained
- A creative and passionate approach to the production & presentation of food
- Takes great pride in producing quality food at all times
- Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times
- Must be willing to contribute to the menu
- Can work under pressure
- Food cost and stock control knowledge
- Good communication & organization skills
- Able to work as part of a team & on own initiative
- Must be fluent in English
This is great opportunity to work in a beautiful setting over the summer, immediate interviews and start dates available.
Assistance with accommodation can also provided of necessary. .
The salary for this role is 14euro per hour, hours will be 5 days a week 1100am-10.00 pm
For a confidential chat please call Rachel at Premiere People Lisburn on (028) 9266 8330 or email an up to date: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this job.