Chef de Partie – Dublin
Our client is a top rated hotel sitting in the leafy suburbs on the north side of Dublin City. Having multiple function rooms and prestigous suites this wonderful medievel castle is truly a sight to be seen.
Local, fresh and top quality ingredients are the firm base of all food production in the vast kitchen facilities coupled with traditional flair and cooking perfection. This Senior Chef de Partie position will be pivotal in the provision of fine dining on site to create that perfect customer experience.
You will need to be passionate about cooking, hard working and reliable. You must be able to work well within a team and have experience working in a busy kitchen
Role: Senior CDP
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
Salary: €28K negotiable
Apply for this job.