Chef Manager- Chapter House, Dublin
Chapter House- Dublin
Job ref: 17/478
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your catering management career in Mount Charles Group. Our Catering division is currently looking to hire an experienced chef manager to work on site at Chapter House- Dublin.
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To Produce & deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Mount Charles Group Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
- 2 years’ + experience in managing a team
- NVQ level 2/3 in Catering & hospitality food production
- NVQ level 3 or above in supervisory Management
- 3 years’ + food preparation experience in a large kitchen
- Level 3 or above Food Hygiene & Safety
- Good understanding of Microsoft excel & word
Hours of work: 39 hours per week working Monday to Friday as per rota.
Rate of pay: €17.50 per hour
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
Apply electronically at www.mountcharles.com. To apply click the “Apply Online” button at the top of the job details page. Applications will only be accepted on a Mount Charles Application Form (preferred method of application is online).
The Mount Charles Group Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.Apply for this job.