Civil Engineer / Project Manager Galway
Civil Engineer / Project Manager – Galway
Are you a Civil Engineer looking to advance your career with a leading, global consultancy? If so, look no further as this may be the role for you. Due to contract awards and an already busy schedule, our client has a requirement for a Senior Civil Design Engineer / Project Manager to join the civil team in their Galway office.
As Senior Civil Engineer you will be responsible for Project Management and detailed design for a range of water, wastewater and infrastructure projects. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Leading project teams.
- Civil lead for the design for medium/large projects.
- Leading a civil design team to complete scopes of work within agreed time frames.
- Working with project engineers and other design team members in an integrated approach.
- Maintaining technical quality ensuring designs meet client specification.
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a similar civil engineering role.
- Project management / Team lead experience.
- A degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering and approaching chartered status.
- Experience using civil design packages such as AutoCAD, Micro Drainage, Civil 3D, MX
- Strong client facing skills.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to act within a team at all times. With the nature of the role there will be travel involved so you should be flexible in terms of travel.
If you feel this Senior Civil Design Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.