Civil Engineer – Water
As a Water Engineer you will join a team of industry professionals delivering first time connections and proposing water and wastewater network infrastructure extensions and upgrades.
Our Client are ranked by Fortune as one of the World’s most admired companies. Based in Dublin with offices worldwide, this is an opportunity to join one of the top Engineering Consultancies and help them deliver professional services from their Dublin office.
- Technical knowledge of Water and Wastewater Networks and the ability to prepare concept and detailed designs proposals for the connection of large residential and industrial connections.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills for internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent IT skills to navigate internal intranet packages and software.
- Strong knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
- Site Engineer/Inspection experience preferable but not essential.
To be considered for the role you will have the following:
- Third level qualification with 5 years experience in design or site based role.
- Previous experience in Water / Wastewater engineering projects essential.
If you feel this “Civil Engineer (Water)” role is something you are interested in knowing more about please call Anne on 0044 28 90312009. If you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.Apply for this job.