Civil Project or Contracts Manager – Southern Ireland
Civil Project / Contracts Manager – Southern Ireland
CSR have recently been retained by a prestigious and highly successful building and civil contractor to source a top level Project / Contracts Manager for their civils sector. Joining a competent and professional team you will be involved in all aspects on £multi-million projects.
Opportunities like this don’t come around often so please do get in touch!!
This is a position that will enable you to be a key part of the senior management team, be instrumental in their growth and to enjoy their successes.
Reporting directly to the Director
Who are they after?
- Someone who is of strong character, confident and can instil confidence, have passion, energy, drive and determination.
- They are looking to meet with experienced Project / Contracts Managers who are looking to progress.
- Construction/Civils related Degree, or from the tools and has progressed with a proven track record.
- People in a similar position, who are interested in a new challenge and opportunity and that will allow them to put all their experience to good use.
- Someone who can manage large scale projects, the managers, the client, raise standards and deliver.
- Someone who can programme, plan, oversee H&S, be involved and have input with pre-construction activity.
- To manage a portfolio of Civil/Construction/Water & Wastewater projects.
Project Management Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years No.1 Project Manager / Contracts maqnager experience.
- First Aid, SMSTS & CSCS essential.
- Experience of reporting to contracts managers and formulating appropriate weekly reports. .
- Strong Reporting / Paperwork / IT skills.
- SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS certified.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- Good client facing skills.
Excellent opportunity to get in with a massive contractor working on huge projects
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ethan Campbell at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.Apply for this job.