Clinical Research Scientists/Eolaithe Taighde Cliniciuil
The Role/An Ról:
We require highly motivated and creative individuals to fulfil challenging research and development roles within our Clinical Research Section. The successful candidates will employ a range of approaches, including design, development, verification and clinical validation, to develop novel multiplexed BAT diagnostic assays. Diverse methodologies will be utilised for multiplexed assay development. Strategic areas of focus within the group include Renal Disease, Oncology, Neurodegeneration and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
The position will be based at our facility in Dungloe, County Donegal.
The Candidate/An t-iarrthóir:
1. BSc in a relevant biomedical or life science subject.
2. Demonstrable understanding of immunoassay principles.
3. Ability to work independently within the context of a multidisciplinary research team.
4. Possess excellent organisational and communication skills (written and oral).
5. Be proficient in the use of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
1. PhD in a relevant biomedical or life science subject.
2. Previous experience of immunoassay principles/techniques.
3. Relevant laboratory experience to include immunological techniques such as immunoassay development, immunoprecipitation, SDS-PAGE and Western blotting.
4. Evidence of publication in internationally recognised peer reviewed journals.
5. Presentations at national and international conferences
Who we are/Cé muid:
Randox plays a pioneering role in clinical and laboratory medicine. As an innovator of products and services for the early detection, targeted screening and diagnosis of disease states, our goal is to improve health and quality of life. Randox are pioneers of multianalyte diagnostic testing having invented and developed Evidence® Biochip Array Technology (BAT), the world’s first multiplexed immunoassay platform.
Our products are employed in over 30,000 laboratories in 130 countries worldwide, and support clinical decision-making in a wide variety of fields, including cardiology, neurology, oncology, biochemistry, virology, endocrinology and immunology. Our mission is to create added value in healthcare by focusing on our expertise in diagnostics.
What next/Caidé anois:
Submit your CV and Cover Letter:
Human Resources Department
Randox Laboratories Limited
55 Diamond Road
Or alternatively via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the job reference 16/CRSD in all communication. Start date is negotiable.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities EmployerApply for this job.