CNC Machine Service Engineer
Geo Kingsbury is a widely respected, leading supplier of high performance machine tools in the UK and Ireland, with a range competing at the highest levels of technology.
They are currently recruiting a CNC Machine Service Engineer for their large product range of machining centres and lathes. The successful candidate will be based in Belfast, but will be required to travel to customer sites throughout NI and ROI.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for Installation, Maintenance, and Repair of 5 axis vertical machining centres and complex mill turn machines. Specifically, they will carry out:
- Installation and commissioning of machines
- Maintenance training
- Routine maintenance and Preventative Maintenance contracts
- Breakdown support, fault diagnosis & repair
The machine tool range they will be working with includes:
Ideal prospective candidates will have:
- Experience of a variety of controls systems, including (in order of priority):
– Siemens 840D Solution Line & Powerline
- Experience within an engineering environment and a maintenance and service background
- Ability to work with challenging customers and handle pressurized situations
Excellent remuneration package, offering a fully expensed company car, of VW Passat Estate size, 25 days annual holiday in addition to the Statutory Bank & National holidays, Contributory Stakeholder Pension scheme, and overtime as work levels dictate. Training will be provided, as necessary.
Contact Lynn Packer VIA CLICKING THE CONTACT EMPLOYER BUTTONApply for this job.