CNC Milling Machine Operator
CNC Milling Operator Job in Dundalk
In partnership with its client CPL is currently seeking an experienced CNC Milling Operator for an engineering company in the Dundalk area.
• Selecting cutting tools, speeds & feeds, and advising on inspection methods
• Achieving competitive cycle times in line with industry norms
• Achieving quality levels for products manufactured in the area
• Introduce new components and achieve first article approval with customer
• Machine and tooling preventive maintenance plans
• Maintain health and safety standards for the area.
• Initiate and promote continuous improvement on quality, cycle times and overall yield
• Coach other members of staff and develop their skills
Skills and Experience required:
• Experience working with machines such as Hurco, Brother, Matsuura, DMG with Fanuc & Heidenhain controllers (or equivalent)
• Familiar with up to 5 axis milling machines
• Ability to work directly from drawing and be stand alone
• Broad range of experience in machining different materials
• Experienced in metal cutting and the latest tooling & cutter concepts
• Precision machining to tolerance (10-20 microns)
• Medium volume manufacture and meeting production targets
Hours of Work
Shift 1: Mon to Thurs 7am to 3pm and Fri 7am to 2pm
Shift 2: Mon to Thurs 3pm to 12am and Fri 2pm to 5pm
You will work 8am-5pm Mon-Thurs and 8am-1pm Fri while in training.
To apply or for further information please contact Sheena Crosbie on 028 90725618 or apply through the link below.
Key words: CNC, Milling, Machine, Programmer, Setter, Programming, Engineering, precision, job, role, career, opportunity, Dundalk, Louth, RoI, Republic of Ireland, IrelandApply for this job.