CNC Milling Machine Operator/Setter
Objective: To ensure effective operation of CNC milling machines including Hurco, Brother, Matsuura and DMG. 39 hours per week (variable shifts over 7 days working between 7am and 12 midnight)
Job Duties to include (but not limited to):
- Select program and load to machine.
- Setting of cutting tools, speeds and feeds to job package specification.
- Achieving competitive cycle times and production targets.
- Ensure quality standards of products manufactured are met through basic quality inspection & measurement of parts
- Machine and tooling preventive maintenance plans.
- Technical troubleshoot machine and process.
- Tooling and Material re ordering.
- Participate in continuous improvement.
- Maintain cleanliness of machine and surrounding area.
- Keep supervisor and/or QC informed of any issues.
- Maintain health and safety standards for the area.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Qualifcaitons and Experience required:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Setting on 3, 4 & 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines (Hurco, Brother, Matsuura & DMG with Fanuc & Heidenhain controllers.
- Relevant manufacturing experience in Medical and Aerospace Sectors desirable.
- Experience of shift work.
- Good verbal reasoning, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of computers.
To apply or for further information please contact Aine Doran on 028 302 53460 or apply through the link below.
Key words: CNC, machinist, manufacturing, job, role, career, shifts, opportunity, Dundalk, Co. Louth, full time.Apply for this job.