CNC Operator (Down/Louth border area) £25-35k
Our client, operating from a state-of-the-art facility and maintaining their long established ethos of engineering excellence and partnership, is now looking to recruit an experienced CNC Operator/Setter.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the effective operation of CNC milling machines including Hurco; Brother; Matsuura and DMG.
- Setting of cutting tools, speeds and feeds to job package specification
- Achieving competitive cycle times and production targets
- Ensuring quality standards of products manufactured are met through basic quality inspection & measurement of parts
- Machine and tooling preventative maintenance plans
- Technical troubleshooting machine and process
- Tooling and Material re-ordering
- Participating in continuous improvement
- Maintaining cleanliness of machine and surrounding area and maintaining health & safety standards for the area
The ideal candidate will have a background in 5 axis milling, preferably in precision engineering and will possess the following experience:
- Setting and operating 3, 4 and 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines (Hurco; Brother; Matsuura & DMG with Fanuc & Heidenhain controllers
- Experience in machining Aluminium, Stainless Steels and Brass, holding precision tolerances
- Relevant manufacturing experience – medical/aerospace sector desirable
- Salary review after 6 months and 1 year service
- Excellent training opportunities
- Good pension and holiday entitlement
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Michael Neill (MEng) on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305358.
Key words: CNC, CNC Operator, Milling, Precision, Hurco, Brother, Matsuura, DMHG, Fanuc, Heidenhain, CNC, CNC Operator, Milling Machines, Precision Engineering.Apply for this job.