Based in Co Louth, our client is a well-established manufacturing company with an enviable presence across a number of sectors including aerospace and automotive. They are now seeking to recruit experienced CNC Programmers with previous experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Design & write programs for machines from customer drawings.
- Select cutting tools, speeds and feeds and advising on inspection methods.
- Working to cycle times and quality standards
- Maintain health and safety standards for the area.
- Initiate and promote continous improvement on quality , cycle times and overall Yield.
- Minimum of 4 / 5 years Post Apprenticeship experience of operating, editing and/or programming CNC machines
- Familiar with up to 12 axis turning.
- Ability to work autonomosly and directly from drawings
- Braod range of experience in machine different materials.
- Experience in metal cutting and the latest tooling & cutter concepts.
- High volume manufacture and meeting production targets.
Both day shift and 3 shift patterns available.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact us on 02890 826044 or email your CV through the link,
Apply for this job.