My client is a manufacturer of products for the Medical Device, Aerospace, Industrial and Electronic industries. Maintaining a long established ethos of engineering excellence these four individual sector specific entities better serve the evolving needs of their growing global customer base.
In this role you will ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved from machining centres. You will be a time-served machinist and have experience with Hitachi or Nakamura lathes using Fanuc Controllers, within a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 6 years in programming/ setting machines
- Familiar with Tornos Citizen turning machines (or equivalent) or single & twin turret Machines
- Familiar with up to 12 axis turning
- You have the ability to work directly from engineering drawings, working stand alone.
- Experience in metal cutting
- Precision machining to tolerance
You will need to be available to work shifts and ideally have a qualification in an engineering discipline.
For more information please contact Bronagh on 02890 725 623Apply for this job.