Commercial Accountant -ROI
Our client, a large and dynamic food processing company currently has an opportunity for a Commercial Accountant to join their production facility in Cork.
The Key responsibilities of the Commercial Accountant will be as follows:
- Assist in commercial decision making, financial control and reporting around the commercial model. Specific elements of the commercial model include the trading model, cost of sales, business projects and efficiencies
- Support the team to ensure that cost lines are understood; budgets are accurate and well communicated.
- To develop in the role and identify and implement commercial and financial opportunities to grow sales, reduce margin erosion and minimize revenue leakage
- To build strong relationships with finance, sales and commercial colleagues providing financial support and insight by working to understand their needs and requirements
- Drive accuracy and consistency across the business and act as business support around issue resolution.
- Build commercial acumen and financial awareness within the site team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ ACCA)
- Min 3 years post qualification experience preferably in Agri / Food business
- Experience of dealing with Blue Chip customer accounts
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including and advanced level of Excel combined with general proficiency in IT systems.
- Practical approach to solving problems.
- Attention to detail & organization skills.
Salary €50,000 – €70,000
Appy via link or contact Helen Sheppard at Bond Search & Selection on 02890 339968 for detailsApply for this job.